I cant connect my toomey pipe and silencer :-(

T1. the silencer diameter is fine it is sealing that part, the pipe goes into the silencer and when I tighten those screws all the way the rubber piping is still loose. It tightens on the bottom because the diameter is bigger, but the top appears to be smaller.

Toomey sells the hose for $10. It's listed in the Banshee parts but I'm pretty positive they interchange, call just to make sure. You could probably get a pimp aftermarket one for more money too.

Spoke with Toomey and the y said the pipe i had was an older model that has since been upgraded. They said to use metal tape and build up the diameter, I only have aluminum tape I will try and use that hope it holds under the heat. How hot does that area get anyways?

this is what you're looking for ............

Silicone Hoses Straight Reducers Hose 22 25 0 87" 1" Turbo Hose Blue | eBay

it's 22-25mm or .87 to 1"
it's not really as sharp of bend as the pic shows, it's more of a taper.
thats the one that fits percectly on my CT/Trinity pipe and sliencer, since the silencer slips over the pipe, the larger end goes over it and the smaller diameter end over the pipe.
took a little trimming to enlarge the pipe end,
(as you trim it down the inside taper gets larger)
but seals like a dream with no clamps

measure your silencer and the pipe area right in front of it and order the size for your pipe.
check that ebay store, they have other sizes

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with that tape...

The sticky part on it is what starts on fire... I rode for 10 minutes and it lit on fire when i got back... Use the copper RTV sealant stuf