i ate 4day old ham for 17bucks

yeah he was bein a real dick i ended up gettin the full 20 for it. nope didint get sick at all. it just tasted like regular ham. didint tast like sh*t or anything. but i dont think i will do it again.

Even ham that is several hours old can cause "trichonosis". Trichonosis is en extremely painful and deadly sickness. It can also cause long term problems and in some cases disable you for life. This is about the same as russian roulette. No since in doing this for blaster money if you wouldnt be able to ride it anyway...

ahh o well im stil alive at this point. and if something happen i would say i gave it a good run. haha. the way i was looking at it was a homeless person sould have seen that and jumped all over it and ate it all so whats 1 bit right haha.

Even ham that is several hours old can cause "trichonosis". Trichonosis is en extremely painful and deadly sickness. It can also cause long term problems and in some cases disable you for life. This is about the same as russian roulette. No since in doing this for blaster money if you wouldnt be able to ride it anyway...

thanks doctor. .