hydro front brakes

no good, look totally different than ours
use reamed out, dangerous IMO, shee spindles
or for best results see if norman420 is still doing it ??? < especially for mx racing/jumping
or 03+ blaster spindles

i texted you shee/rappy - hubs/discs, not spindles

If you bought aftermarket A-Arms from American Star Racing , they use HEIM spherical rod ends for ball joints and you could order the correct hardware to run those , Then all you need is the calipers and master cylinder , ASR sells brake line kits as well . You're looking at 400 plus bucks for the set up , plus shocks yadda yadda yadda . Totally worth it though , I build a suspension and Brakes before I build a motor , you gotta be able to handle the terrain and stop before you go cracking open a big bore and going hog wild .

Last edited by a moderator:
ooo ok guys my bad. I thought I needed the entire set up with the spindle to make it work. I tried getting ahold of norman420 but haven't gotten any reply yet so hopefully he does. Blastard- Ya I agree with making the chassis worthy first then the motor, this is one of probably 4 or 5 things that are still stock on my blaster so I figured I'd upgrade the front brakes now that the rear is equipped with a AWK kit.

Ok thanks xd45c. I just got his reply back and it does include the spindles. He also mentioned that if you look in the first pic you can see the nut and part of the spindle but to be sure I'm going to have him send me pics for the 100% truth first.

Ok thanks xd45c. I just got his reply back and it does include the spindles. He also mentioned that if you look in the first pic you can see the nut and part of the spindle but to be sure I'm going to have him send me pics for the 100% truth first.

Well if that's the case, it comes down to how patient you are. You can wait and piece a kit together with Norm spindles(when you get in touch with him) and the warrior parts, or spend the extra cash and "have it now" with the setup you found on eBay. You are probably saving about $100 going to piece together route.

ok, heres the deal
the last time i talked to norman420, about 2 months ago, he said he wanted out of the spindle business, as he had bigger fish to fry.
and he was gonna send me all the drawings, and spare parts he had, so I could continue this awesome service to all us blasty lovers.
last i heard was all this was getting shipped to me ????
i've yet to hear back from him, or see anything show up in the mail ???
he did say he had some built and ready to ship, but they may be gone by now ???

i do however have something in the works that looks like it will work with stock spindles, i just need to pull the trigger on a set of test spindles from ebay or here to try my idea out and will post the results asap

As Mr. Awk said. I have gotten out of the spindle business. After 30 years of engaging in a lot of work that involves gripping and twisting and pulling with my hands. A 20 set run of spindles leaves me with aching hands for a month. Also looking forward to getting into some more activities outside of the garage.

Still have the box of stuff next to my desk awaiting a trip to (Pennsylvania) the post office. Was kind of holding back to save some shipping when I fixtured Awk up for a CNC machining set-up for his back brake mount. Thought I would put it all together. Not a problem though, I'll get it out tomorrow if I can find his address.

Thanks all for the support and hopefully a few of you can get something together to continue to keep all of the Blaster rolling safely through the trails. I'll still pop in occasionally to help and be helped.

Best
N

I'm sure that those of us that have your spindles are thankful of your service. Your spindles where a huge help in building my Blaster. Thank you.

Guess I got mine just in time. Hopefully AWK will pick it up, makes life so much easier.

Norman 420 -- do you have a dwg file you would be willing to share or any drawing with dimensions??? Thanks Ryan

Last edited by a moderator: