Hydro clutch

blasterkiidirl

Dec 10, 2010
Ireland Cork
Will any magura cable to hydro clutch conversion kit that they make fit a blaster with out too much work? Making mounts/brackets is majour no issue for me.

get one of these easy pull clutch levers and skip all the hassles involved in mounting and maintaining a hydro clutch

1 finger pull on my driveline performance 240 hd(springs) clutch !!!!

Outlaw EZ Pull 3 Position Clutch Lever Honda CR80 CR85 CR125 CR250 CR450 | eBay

I run one of these on my Blaster, and it works nicely. My clutch hand won't tire out after a long day of riding with one.

The trick to keeping a cable-operated clutch in good working order is to take care of the cable. Keep it properly-adjusted, well-lubricated, and out of the water, and it will last for years. I am running the stock, installed-in-2005 clutch cable on my Blaster, and it pulls just as easily as when it was new.

That said, Magura makes a Blaster-specific hydro clutch kit if you to go hydraulic. Attempting to mount a clutch from another quad on a Blaster engine can be a PITA. I would avoid such a scenario.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have an asv clutch leaver and with a new cable its soo smooth, but in wet muddy days racing the cable becomes very stiff because of dirt built up a hydro clutch would get rid of this problem.