hydraulic brake conversion

Holtergeist

Apr 17, 2015
Baldwinsville, N.Y.
What's up everybody?! Been awhile since I posted but I have some questions now that winter is here I upstate ny and have more time on my hands.......I was wondering what the way to go for hydraulic brakes were. I saw the KOR spindles...what do those entail with installation? And if awk08 sees this at all...will you be doing any fabbing for conversion kits this winter? Thanks a lot for your input guys always much appreciated.

KOR SPINDLES ARE 88 TO 02 SPINDLES THAT HAVE HAD A BRACKET WELDED ON TO ACCEPT HYDRALIC BRAKE CALIPERS AND SHOULD BOLT UP WITH NO PROBLEMS. IF YOU CAN FIND 03 -06 SPINDLES THEY ARE A DIRECT BOLT UP TOO. IF YOU HAVE OR ARE PLANING TO GET AFTERMARKET A ARMS AND USE BALL JOINTS FOR THE UPPER A ARMS BANSHEE SPINDLES WILL BOLT UP

KOR SPINDLES ARE 88 TO 02 SPINDLES THAT HAVE HAD A BRACKET WELDED ON TO ACCEPT HYDRALIC BRAKE CALIPERS AND SHOULD BOLT UP WITH NO PROBLEMS. IF YOU CAN FIND 03 -06 SPINDLES THEY ARE A DIRECT BOLT UP TOO. IF YOU HAVE OR ARE PLANING TO GET AFTERMARKET A ARMS AND USE BALL JOINTS FOR THE UPPER A ARMS BANSHEE SPINDLES WILL BOLT UP

Thanks murph so I'm guessing there isn't much for the fronts besides buying new a arms? I saw that video on the KOR website and that's what brought me here lol. So they are just bolt on? What calipers do I buy just blaster or banshee?

You would need a 03 to 06 blaster rear carrier for blaster, banshee, warrior rear brake calipers to fit. Your other options are buying a awk08 gsxr setup or make your own rear brake setup if u have the skills