Hurt riders

redline

Mar 3, 2010
Selah, WA
Hey guys, I'm not sure where to post this, hopefully this is the right place. The last month has been hard on racers out here in the North West, we have had 2 young men and one young women seriously hurt in races, Carson McBride broke his neck, Derek Haxby broke his jaw and has pretty severe head trauma, both of these riders have a site you can visit called caring bridge,
caringbridge.org/visit/carsonmcbride
caringbridge.org/visit/derekhaxby
Megan Johnson ruptured a disc in her neck, she can be visited at
NWQN | Facebook
If you get a minute send these riders a quick note of incouragment.

Thanks
Vern

dont forget about chris cole he died racing and ryan earley he was only like 14 years old and he died in memory of 763

Canadian racer Catherine Plante R.I.P

35451_406527949083_79167654083_4237.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what a beautiful young lady , its so sad she is gone .

" The thing I fear the most is not Tearing up the machine , or me getting hurt , it's killin some kid , swapping out and going into the crowd or someone stepping out in front of me and I bounce off them , and kill these people that weren't doing anything , but why quit what you love for a situation ? , you don't stop driving on the freeway cause someone gets into an accident and dies , I didn't stop flying because of 9-11 , do I feel anguish for it , yeah , I don't ever want that for anybody , but I can't stop my life because of it "

" Death is Neither fair , nor Just "

damn such a pretty lady :( r.i.p. all those who have been killed on quads ! but at the end of the day it is a hobby if i was told i could die if i drive a atv again id still do it !atleast they died doing what they loved!

catherine died coming out of a holeshot and got tangled up and flown from her quad and landed on her neck and head (was wearing neck brace also) and she died instantly not sure bout the how ryan early's happened

I raced with ryan after he had won the race like he just crossed the finished line his quad popped up in a wheelie and he flipped back and the handlebars crushed his chest I wasn't there wen he wrecked though