Hundreds of ATV's fighting this new law! in PR!

Puta!!! jajaja people in the forum wont understand whas going on over here, there jsut gonna say "well you shouldnt be riding in the streets anyway"

Truth is theres not even 1 official riding park over here. We have to take the rural roads to get to trails and sh*t, thats one of the many controversies. IF we cant take the rural roads to get to the trails wtf are we suppose to do with our ATV's?? shove em up our asses?? f*ck the government.

With an atv license I can drive my quad with my dad in town, each town has their own rules in Mn.

Loosing rights suck and those who abuse them, but don't punish everyone go after the abusers

Our piece of sh*t government in no way whatsoever supports our sport. Let alone any sport, its f*cking unbelievable how dumb they are, they dont realize how much money hey could get out of this sport if they support it.

idk what they said but thats bad for our reputation as riders..... i hope that the law doesn't get passed but if so it helps our sport stay sane....... but that was a lot of shees!

chances are they have had alot of complaints about people riding recless on the streets, and wheelies and burnouts, racing.. and thats what started it all..

smaller scale but simmaler concept.. a section of the river we ride her ein winter never full freezes so we have had to go up on shore and go around on the bank.. well people this year ruined that for everyone by being stupids and ripping up the ground where we have to go up, and its a farmers land.. guess what. theres now a fence and police watching that area now... it only takes a few stupid people to ruin a good thing for everyone else..

but im glad you guys are supporting your atv'ing... around here we have to load the wheelers up on the trailer or trucks and haul them to the trails

alot of nice quads in pr,, i just got back from domincan republic and there arent too many .

welcome to the real world, just feel lucky you got away with riding in the streets for as long as you did, time to buy trucks and/or trailers like the rest of us

Last edited:
welcome to the real world, just feel lucky you got away with riding in the streets for as long as you did, time to buy trucks and/or trailers like the rest of us

actually you dont see the real world over here. We do have a trailer and trucks. But would you leave your trailer and truck beside the street while you go ripping the trails?? No, thats becuz you actually have parks to ride in where you have a place to park and its safe. Like i said before, we dont have not even 1 official riding place. We jsut take the rural roads around my town and get to a few trails from other people, they dont say anything tho, well some dont, some jsut dont care.

It is already illegal to ride in the streets, what the new law proposes is that once your quad is confiscated you cant have it back ever.

i have only ever been to 1 legal riding area, ever, and we do take our trucks and trailers all over and leave them sit by the road, if thats not safe where you live??? time to invest in an alarm system and a few rottwiellers chained to the bumpers wouldnt hurt either

Where I live in New Jersey we really dont have any legal places to ride...
If you get caught here by the cops they impound your stuff and if you dont have a title you cant get it back. Then you get to the tickets and possable loss of your drivers licence..

I have to go to Pennsylviana to ride legal for the day or weekend.

i have only ever been to 1 legal riding area, ever, and we do take our trucks and trailers all over and leave them sit by the road, if thats not safe where you live??? time to invest in an alarm system and a few rottwiellers chained to the bumpers wouldnt hurt either

You like to run your mouth all over the place without knowing do you?? If you dont really understand or know the situation dont act like you all mighty and know the solutions.

How the f*ck are we gonna leave our trailers and truck right beside the road, like almsot in the road. do i need to make you a drawing??? And why am i gonna f*cking take the trailer and trucks out when the trails are only 5-10 minutes away from our house?

How the f**ck are we gonna leave our trailers and truck right beside the road, like almsot in the road. do i need to make you a drawing??? And why am i gonna f**cking take the trailer and trucks out when the trails are only 5-10 minutes away from our house?

calm down you never said you had to leave them in the road you said on the side of the road an why take the truck an trailer when the trails are 5-10 mins away simply because you dont wanna lose your atv
if they pass the law it wont matter if every one gets mad an does it any way they will just take your atv an auction it to someone that can follow directions
i agree it does suck but but just like anything else you have to do things the way the government wants to

and no, i dont like to run my mouth, but i sure like fukin with you, just because you make it so easy for me!!!!! baaahhhaaaaaaa
you havent had anything valuable to say on here, that i've seen yet, just always cryin about sumthin or other

actually you dont see the real world over here. We do have a trailer and trucks. But would you leave your trailer and truck beside the street while you go ripping the trails?? No, thats becuz you actually have parks to ride in where you have a place to park and its safe. Like i said before, we dont have not even 1 official riding place. We jsut take the rural roads around my town and get to a few trails from other people, they dont say anything tho, well some dont, some jsut dont care.

It is already illegal to ride in the streets, what the new law proposes is that once your quad is confiscated you cant have it back ever.

Cops catch us in NYC we Lose our quad if you dont have a title thats it end of story. My aunt has mad family in PR and they have bikes over their

and no, i dont like to run my mouth, but i sure like fukin with you, just because you make it so easy for me!!!!! baaahhhaaaaaaa
you havent had anything valuable to say on here, that i've seen yet, just always cryin about sumthin or other

I like how your 46 years old and picking a fight and continuing it with a youngin like me at a forum hahahaha you sad fatass.I may be immature but whatever, im 17, your 46! come on man! Sad Sad. Pfft and i dont need to be posting at every place trying to pretend i know bout a prblem and giving false info. I post when i know the answer and know i can help, not like some of you dumbfucks that jsut say, bump the main and go riding. More to that! Im done fighting with a sad sad person like you.

To Joex:

Yea the law right now is if you get caught, you get fined and if you dont have a title its gets impounded till you have proof its yours. The controversy right now is that it will get impounded and never returned no matter what. What we are trying to say is to be a little flexible, i see towns in the USA that let quads use the streets to get to the trails without a problem. Thats the type of flexibility we want. All of course with control, like if your not wearing helmet you get stop or so. If they dont give us places to ride atleast let us get to the few we have.

To Joex:

Yea the law right now is if you get caught, you get fined and if you dont have a title its gets impounded till you have proof its yours. The controversy right now is that it will get impounded and never returned no matter what. What we are trying to say is to be a little flexible, i see towns in the USA that let quads use the streets to get to the trails without a problem. Thats the type of flexibility we want. All of course with control, like if your not wearing helmet you get stop or so. If they dont give us places to ride atleast let us get to the few we have.

not all places are like that.. some places alow it.. some dont.. i got the cops called on my for taken my 125r down the road after putting new chain and sprokets on it.. cops showed up and threatened to give me a hand full of fines...

i live 10 minutes from the lake and rivers i ride in winter, i load up, and park on the side of the road, leaving the car and trailer there.. hell i leave my ratchet straps layin on the trailer.. gas can on the trailer... same with the 5-10 others trucks parked there..