how to remove the tors on a 03+ blaster

here are some pics i have got so far of what i did, i dont know where the brain is, and i don't want to mess anything up since u do 1 thing diff with the newer blastrs

the brain is on the front of the frame, under the little hood! its one of the little black boxes you see when you take the front peice off (hood)!

yeah, i took the front off, and i didnt see anything that it looked like in the one from the diy, also i don't know if you can take tors off 03+ after reading what people said, i think people said they could not ifnd the brain and when they removed it, it would not start and that the brain is in the cdi box or something like that, is this true, and should my 06 blasty start with removing the tors if it is in the front

i have a 91 blaster that has the TORS off of it, i got it for cheap cuz it wouldnt get spark. i unplugged the 'engine off' plug by the black boxes. i have spark now and the 'off' switch works on the handle bars still. dont hold me to it cuz i havnt reassembled and ran it yet. but i think thats how you do it.