how to deal with it?

rocky318

Jan 24, 2008
Louisiana
for you guys that have sold their blaster and moved on how did you deal with not having it anymore. because i know its cool not riding it while its still yours but its different when you dont own it. im just asking cause i put it on CL yesterday and im starting to get scared that i might get a bite, even tho i know i need the money for a demo truck and some other things. im just gonna miss it so much its like breaking up with a gf that was the first piece you ever had lol

If you feel like that then keep it.You can get another one but it won't be the same.You put your hard work and time in it.Kinda like a kid.You gave it love and helped it become better.

This is how you deal with it...

Go lock your blaster up in a shed/house/storage,friends house

Then go home and SAY

HOW CAN I GET SOME CASH????!!!!!??

I did the same thing. I freaked when I put my blaster on cl. Then cl kicked it out because I didn't put the engine size in the add. Of course my wife walkes in and says don't post it again. It was a sighn man, I couldn't sell it.

I didn't have a problem when I sold my 330r (got almost 6k). If someone wants to pay for one of my toys, its yours. I can always build/buy another one

Sorry to have to say this, but somebody needs to...don't be a freakin girly-man. It's a quad dude, not your dog, or your mom, or your best friend. What do you mean deal with it? It's a QUAD. 8-|

At least, that's what I was GOING to say. Oh wait, that IS what I said.:)

Don't take this too seriously, I didn't...

I didn't want to sell min either. We all put a lot of time and $ into our quads. Bottom line is if you need the cash, sell it. You can buy another one and pimp it out too.

Sorry to have to say this, but somebody needs to...don't be a freakin girly-man. It's a quad dude, not your dog, or your mom, or your best friend. What do you mean deal with it? It's a QUAD. 8-|

lmao thats sound like sumthin i would tell someone else in my position. but im dead set on selling it but im just really gonna miss it. cause right now im about to be swamped with builds and i can get by on the simple enclosures with my circular saw but these big ones i gotta have a tablesaw and i need a new router old one is busted. sooo its gotta be done.

Exactly dude its just a blaster, theres tons of them. its not like they will disappear. Sell it and do what you gotta do, then buy another.