how tall?

May 12, 2010
wv
hey guys while i was recovering from my wound i was thinking since i am going to set up my 400ex for tt racing then i wont be able to ride it any were else but on a track. i was thinking about how tall i would have to be to ride a yz125 or cr 125 with the suspension fully lowered im 5'4 but my crutches are set for me being 5'5 so i dont know but the doctor said im 5'4, but anyways any help would be appreciated, cause my grandpa is funding me for my 400ex getting set up, so im gonna save all my money and buy a 125 please help me with this.

u can use lowering links if u cant reach, u can buy 2" ones and they are great for short people. so even if u cant reach where theres a will theres a way. u would be fine with a 125

its going to be big still whether or not they arnt small but when you get on it will havve to be tilted enough to get on and go ride one and that way you know if its for you for sure

you will be fine espically with the newer framed cr's they have a low seat height ... im 5'7/5'8" and moving onto a 250 this weekend got bored of the 125

you will be fine espically with the newer framed cr's they have a low seat height ... im 5'7/5'8" and moving onto a 250 this weekend got bored of the 125

a 250 sits lower than a 125, check the specs :D atleast the cr's are that way because the frames and stuff are nearly the same just the 250 and 500 weigh more so they sat a little lower than the 125's. what kind of 250 you getting?