how much is this blaster worth?

thekingblaster

Aug 9, 2012
OHIO
All my mods are in sig and im wondering what i can get for this cause ill be moving up to a 450 in a year or so , thanks

Last edited:
other people, like who you got that from..speedy ?
had a hard time getting $1300 - 1500 for a similar blaster in ohio.

in a year or 2 .....maybe $1000

count on getting about 1/2 - 2/3 rds of what you have into it seems to be the norm.

No reason lol but thanks im wanting to get some other stuff cleaned up and get some more pc work done and i way thinking a triple rate spring kit for my yfzs , is it worth it

probably arround 1350-1600 for the blaster for 450's I'd go with a 05 kicker Honda 450R with a full dasa exhaust and some used elka's on ebay would be a great start mabey a stage 2 hotcam as well good luck their arround 2400-3100 for a no problems 450

other people, like who you got that from..speedy ?
had a hard time getting $1300 - 1500 for a similar blaster in ohio.

in a year or 2 .....maybe $1000

count on getting about 1/2 - 2/3 rds of what you have into it seems to be the norm.

yea thats bigwills old bike and yea i had trouble getting rid of paps at 1500 then i did the smart thing and traded it for something with a little easier to sell which was a ltz400 and robbed tons of aftermarket goodys and selling it in a week whenever the frame gets traded

yea thats bigwills old bike and yea i had trouble getting rid of paps at 1500 then i did the smart thing and traded it for something with a little easier to sell which was a ltz400 and robbed tons of aftermarket goodys and selling it in a week whenever the frame gets traded

I loved that quad, if you had been 10 hours closer, it would have been mine.

To the OP, Speedy is right. Strip the quad of the high end parts to sell separately and return the quad to a stockish state. This time of the year, it should bring $800-$1000 pretty quick. I would estimate the after market parts to bring in the range of $1200. It's a little more leg work but you'll end up with more than twice as much cash in your pocket.