How Much Can I Get For My Blaster?

masterblaster97

Jan 21, 2008
Massachusetts
I had just recently rebiult my blaster about a month ago from top to bottom. I tore the whole quad down and sandblasted, primered, and painted everything. That alone cost me $150. I also put stainless steel bolts in everything, including the engine and body. That was another $200. As for engine mods, everything is aftermarket. Here is what I have. K&N air filter with a water resistant outerwears cover, CPW (Keihin) 28mm carb, boyesen rad valves, port and polish, Wiseco Pro-Lite piston (bored .020 over), Hot Rods crank, FMF Gold Series Fatty Pipe with a Power Core 2 silencer, new crank and crank balancer bearings, gold series clutch springe with ebc heavy duty springs, Primary drive x-ring chain, 14-40 gearing, and all new seals. For the chassis, It has an AC bumper and grab bar, Renthal bars, Ac nerfs, full new set of maxxis razr tires, aluminum rims, all new wheel, axle, and swingarm bearings, new a-arm bushings, trail tech style lights, motion pro cables, and all new wiring. This quad is basically all new. Could you guys tell me how much I can get for the quad, and if you want it, give me a reasonable price. I will try and get some pics of it today. Thanks

lol could mkae a lottttt more parting that out, but you forgot to mention what year it is, that would make a bit of a diffrence.

maybe 1500-2000. not trying to lowball but people dont pay alot for cusotm things that arnt old or have 20k into them. even though you put about $1000 or more into your quad you will never get alo of it unless you part it out.

yeah i agree you will make alot more parting it out since people will be buying things seperate. It's just like paying for one item at full price, or buying wholesale for alot of things at discounted price

i picked mine out for 300$ with have your mods an rebuilt it my self , i can buy all brand new bolts for about 30$ in out upside down front back , sand blast an paint for less than 30$ , what year? , im guessing 1500-1800 , i know of 2 05 blasters for the 2200$ all stock but with a 100$ for pipe and jet it , yours wont show much more power

Alright impulse 86, first of all, stainless steel bolts are alot more expensive than 30 bucks, especially the high grade that I bought, and the whole quad was re-tapped and died, so all of the bolts are bigger, making them more expensive. Also, sandblasting ain't cheap. Sand is 10 bucks a bag. It took 3 bags to do everything. Thats thirty bucks. Then, I bought 3 cans of automotive paint from napa that cost me $20 a can. Three cans of primer costs $12, and three PJ1 fast blacks cost me $10 a can, plus the shipping. If you add all of that up with-out the shipping, than it's $132. So yeah, I didn't use any cheap sh*t on anything for this quad.

Yea i painted my frame and sh*t too....madd expensive! Hey master blaster97 when you did ur primer did u cover the whole thing up with primer or did u do a really light coat of it.....when i was putting my quad back together after painting it....i hit the frame a few times with socket wrenchs and occaionaly paint comes off. Any ideas?