How many of you listen to music when ur riding?

how the sh*t can you even hear it? i hate music when its all f*cked up by other noises so it just not an option for me. as well as when im out ripping, between the sound of a 2 stroke and the sound of the wilderness(when stopped lol) i cant get enough of both. can listen to music when im back down in my sh*ty city town full of spoiled rich faggots.

lol rage. miss my old town up north.

yeah, i won't, i will on my motorcycle for certain trips, but for the most part, i am always listening and trying to hear if the engine is performing the way it should be.

yeah music is kinda bad
i actually blew my blasty up while listening to music, couldnt hear what happened so i didnt even know i blew it up.
i dont recommend listening to music while riding, besides thats why you bought a two stroke, for the sound!!

ya i dont anymore, one reason was the earphones in side my helmet pissed me off.
and the fact that the one time i was listenign to music i almost got hit by a car i didnt even hear it!.

Well i figured no one would really listen to it....Cuz my buddys friend listens to music when he rides n its kinda retarded if you ask me....I would like to know where other people are when we are out riding....