how many concerts have ya been too

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
hey just wondering how many of my blaster brethren have been to shows and who have you seen, ive got quite a list under me belt, here ya go

metallica 7 times
slipknot 6 times
shadows fall 3 times
pantera 3 times
damageplan 4 days before dime was murdered
lamb of god
stone sour x2
lucuna coil
clutch
hatebreed
ozzy 3 times/ 1 sabbath
deicide x2
death
immolation
overkill
cannible corpse
the misfits
superjoint ritual
slayer
dimmu borgir
disturbed x2
ffdp
dragonforce
fear factory
korn
soad
white zombie
agnostic front
still remains
machine head..........
and so many more i cant remember+ plus over 100's openers
I:II:I

Ive only been to a few but they were sick!
Slipknot x2
trivium
Lamb of god
green gay
stone sour
Bring me the horizon (kinda sucked, but i got to meet oli, but he smelled like piss haha)
tons of local bands

Freek how is CC live? ive always wanted to go and see them perform.

Ive only been to a few but they were sick!
Slipknot x2
trivium
Lamb of god
green gay
stone sour
Bring me the horizon (kinda sucked, but i got to meet oli, but he smelled like piss haha)
tons of local bands

Freek how is CC live? ive always wanted to go and see them perform.

awesome dude, i actually got onstage with george "corpsgrinder" fisher.........then was brutally thrown back off the stage lol.......but what a heavy brutal brutal show

wow freek i can't believe you remember all those! heres a few of my favorites

blink
weezer
ligeia
the misfits
the casualties
less than jake
nofx

plus a bunch more at warped tour, bamboozle and a lot of local bands

wow freek i can't believe you remember all those! heres a few of my favorites

blink
weezer
ligeia
the misfits
the casualties
less than jake
nofx

plus a bunch more at warped tour, bamboozle and a lot of local bands

thats 1 thing man.....I LOVE METAL lol....i can pretty much remember evry show i ever been to .with a few really really drunk passed out 1's in there too lol

good thread freek, brought back some good memories
heres my "off the top of my head" list, startin back in the day around 1977, haha, yeah im that old..

bob seger, foghat, boston, triumph, ted nugent x3, cheap trick, nazereth, huey lewis, eddie money, judas preist x2, motor head, aerosmith, lynyrd skynyrd, 38 special, ozzy with randy rhodes a few months before he died, eric clapton w/ mark knopfler, robert plant, the clarks x3, chili peppers, filter, metallica, moby, lenny kravitz, the black crowes, staind x3, disturbed x2, evanescence x3, godsmack, fuel, rob zombie, hoobastank, janes addiction, audioslave, KoRn, our lady peace, incubus x2, breaking benjiman, atreyu, drowning pool, system of a down, local h, adema, avenged sevenfold, trapt, linkin park, cris cornell, the bravery, ashes divide, busta rhymes, 10 years, hawthorne heights, nickelback, hinder, papa roach x2,

lots of these later ones were outdoor festivals, so i know im forgettin a few, and i left a few brain cells at the ones back in the day, so im sure there more of them too

damn u awk for being able to see randy rhodes play lol i wish i couldve

but i was fortunate to see dimebag play 4 days before his onstage murder, and also seen and met chulk shuldner of death before his passing........my biggest is i wish i couldve seen cliff burton play with metallica before he died

oh yea u reminded me that ive seen judas priest too.....and unfortunatly linkin park and limp bizkit lol

Cannibal Corpse they were just amazing better live than CD
Black Dahlia Murder x2 listening to there new CD it is awsome
The Faceless x3
Job For a Cowboy
Beneath The Massacre x2
white chapel x2
despised icon x2
cattle decapitation
decapitated
suffacation

and too much others i cant think of them

yeah you guys like it a little harder and screamier than i, but im not doin bad for an old dude" ha??? two of my all time favorites i never got to see are "tool" and "rage against the machine"

The Faceless x3
Job For a Cowboy
Beneath The Massacre x2
white chapel x2
despised icon x2
cattle decapitation
decapitated
suffacation

what??? i thought i was the only one that liked whitechapel! my friends band before the massacre actually played with them. they were awesome! do you like suicide silence and carnifex?

The Faceless x3
Job For a Cowboy
Beneath The Massacre x2
white chapel x2
despised icon x2
cattle decapitation
decapitated
suffacation

Your awsome,Job For a Cowboy is amazing.

what??? i thought i was the only one that liked whitechapel! my friends band before the massacre actually played with them. they were awesome! do you like suicide silence and carnifex?

Go whitechapel and suicide silence,i thought i was the only one into music you can only understand if your into it.

thank you all
oh yeah i seen both i think of them, suicide silience sucks big balls live and i dont remeber carnifex much but i think i seen them not 100% sure

i havent been to any yet as soon as i get my liscence i got tons of plans for concerts to go to
Hollywood Undead,Green Day(Hopefully the next album doesnt take almost 5 years),Foo Fighters,Three Days Grace,Linkin Park,Cradle of Filth,Children of Bodom,HIM,Sum 41
and im going to become a writer and i might look into the field of being a music critic just to get free tickets to concerts