how many cc's can a stock cylinder be bored out to?

crusty4365

Sep 2, 2007
montgomery NY
my dads friend has a machine that bored cylinders and he offered to bore out my stock cylinder for free and i was wondering whats the maximum it can be bored over to? and i was wondering how many cc's that equals

oh and what is the biggest size jet on the stock carb??

my dads friend has a machine that bored cylinders and he offered to bore out my stock cylinder for free and i was wondering whats the maximum it can be bored over to? and i was wondering how many cc's that equals

oh and what is the biggest size jet on the stock carb??

it can be bored over .090 ( stock = 66mm / .090 = 68mm)... but just go the next size up. you don't gain any real power by having it bored.

you need to add stroke length to really add power. a "big bore" kit goes beyond the stock sleeve size and adds power that way.

seriously... just have him bore it the next size over.

ok il do that but when i finaly save up for a 240 kit i am going to get a +4mm crank shaft!! that will put more power behind the cycle right?

ok il do that but when i finaly save up for a 240 kit i am going to get a +4mm crank shaft!! that will put more power behind the cycle right?
yes!!

i don't have one... but many on here do... i hear it's a world of difference. i like the durability and lack of variables to mess up, so i go with the stock cylinder and crank, but i am sure it would rock.

its on trinitys website theres no picture or desription so i dont see how they are to market this thing? but w e not my company.. um trinity is a good company right? werent they in like all of the atv offroad furries?! they must be good dude! what u guys think??