How is your Drag Blaster placing at the races?

hell yea ive lived here since 99 and i cant beleave ive never even seen this thing u walked up by there everyday like 12 times a dasy last summr lol

i assume people with sick dragsters just dont leave them sitting out front in the open lol

Here's one we through together last week. Don't know what it's going to do yet, but it's a six mil, on alky. It seems purdy strong, maybe low 5's or high 4's in 300ft
676A0196.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's one we through together last week. Don't know what it's going to do yet, but it's a six mil, on alky. It seems purdy strong, maybe low 5's or high 4's in 300ft
676A0196.jpg
[/IMG]

nice!!! why didnt you bring any of these beasts to busco? could of used a few more sick rides for our banner I:I

All were down, still waiting for the kennedy motor to come back. But we do have 2 bikes back together. One is a 54whp 244 and this 265 on the blue frame. We are working on my Can-Am outlander aswell, it has 1215cc's @ over 100whp!!

just wondering, why dont you run shee fron spindles? i know the blaster ones have to weight more. do you need the front brakes or something?

The fastest track we run is a clay track, with a short shutdown, so front brakes are a must. Ive thought about putting disk on it but haven't got'n around to it yet.

My son runs the blasters in a 300cc and under class at the clay track and hasn't lost in about 4 years. I think Con8quest6 will back that statement up. He races with us there quite often.

The fastest track we run is a clay track, with a short shutdown, so front brakes are a must. Ive thought about putting disk on it but haven't got'n around to it yet.

ya i would think some shee spindles and front brakes might give better stopping power and you might not need your rear with that setup. plus with shee spindles, you can run spindle mount rims to shave off weight.

I have that setup sitting on the shelf in my shop, just haven't done anything with it yet.
My son puts all the blasters together an I help him with the engines and tuning. I spend most of my time on the v-twin Can-Am builds.

Looks like some nice drag Blasters here. I think Don has been doing the fair races and other local 300ft tracks the last couple weeks. Hasn’t been out to the BBDR track yet. It’s his first crack at this racing thing. I will tell him about this site so he can keep us up to date.

I see StrokedTater244 is in PA. Have you seen this guy yet? His name is Don. It’s the motor I just shipped out to him. Built on a budget with a stock frame. The guy weighs 200 pounds so I'm not sure how it will run.
It was a Vito’s cylinder when it came to me and I put an LA Sleeve kit on it. More up to date cylinder with the 250r reed cage and intake design. Much bigger triple ports on the exhaust.
Looks great for a budget build.The la sleeve is where it is at for sure,very nice addition.Now since you were so responsive on the pics how about some pics of the ol 265 blaster cylinder/bike you did.That was a trinity cylinder if I remember correctly.Now I must be pushing it.lol

I don’t mind posting pictures. In fact that old 265 kit use to be in a sticky post on this site. I have it posted in my web shots that’s open to the public. I even have some over on Photo Bucket.

i assume people with sick dragsters just dont leave them sitting out front in the open lol

haha true but still its just something that u think i would saw or atleast one of the 30 kids i kno lol. i do however have a friends dad that seen it down at the drag races in bedford he said its a crazy ass blaster.