how can i get more top end power

xc_blaster16x

Oct 25, 2015
Trevorton PA
i have a yamaha blaster with vitos reeds reed spacer wiseco pro lite on stock bore. i was wondering how i can make it have more top end power like the power valve two stroke motors. I have thought of sending my cylinder to get ported at kor but before i sent it i want to know what will be necessary to get alot more top end on a stock bore and still have the reliability

Porting will waken it up and reliability will not suffer.

An aftermarket pipe is a must.

The reed spacer can be placed between the reeds and boot to make the power you have come on just a little later when getting on the pipe.

Send your cylinder and head to KOR for porting and head mod . Get a good pipe and get ready to hold on :D My KOR ported cylinder and redesigned head with a FMF pipe....supposed to be a low-mid range pipe...Screams and pulls forever on the top end . Can only imagine with a right bend pipe . You'll be amazed after you get the porting done. I would upgrade your suspension if it's stock so you can actually handle the bike after porting . Brakes too if you have drums in the front

Reactions: bummer981
its little dirty but here it is my suspention is already done with alba a arms works shocks all around and an lsr +4 swingarm i have an fmf full system that i forgot to mention

Attachments

• 1451152899370[1].jpg
    1451152899370[1].jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 146