How are the Toomey pipe and silencer sets?

'05Blaster

Feb 14, 2010
PA
I was wondering how the Toomey pipe and silencer are for a Blaster. If you have/had or know about them, can you tell me if you can notice a change? And on a scale of 1-10 how do they sound compared to others? i would like to know before i go waste $300. Thanks :D

very very good pipes... people will highly reccomed them! sound? well thats all up to you but IMO i give it a 9 out of 10...... welds are clean, fitment is good, silencer is good, head pipe is good, basically everything you could ask for in a pipe kit..... another good pipe is shearer......

go on youtube and search blaster with toomey pipe

Last edited by a moderator:
i have looked on youtube and me and my dad like the sound but i would like to get some opinions from here, you guys seem pretty cool and seem to know what your talking about.

dude i have one and the sound is beautiful i definetly noticed a change..... the video below is me

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fioz600r
Seems like everyone on here is toomey fans these days. IMO If your gonna spend 300+ on a new pipe, your alot better off getting a right bend pipe. Either one of the power pros pipes or an LRD. I was never impressed by toomey pipes on blasters. They make killer pipes for shees, but I could never see spending that amount on one for a blaster when much better pipes are made for about the same price.

Seems like everyone on here is toomey fans these days. IMO If your gonna spend 300+ on a new pipe, your alot better off getting a right bend pipe. Either one of the power pros pipes or an LRD. I was never impressed by toomey pipes on blasters. They make killer pipes for shees, but I could never see spending that amount on one for a blaster when much better pipes are made for about the same price.
100% agreed! I can see getting a used one, but if your going to spend over 300, get a pipe that will grow with your mods as you get them.

great power increase.. i love mine. i would like to see a toomey up against a shearer for all around best usable power..

wat make a right bend pipe better??? probly nuthing but looks.. im sure a toomey is beeter than any right bend pipe its just everyone want to look diff.. ha