Housers ATV Park

Oliviasdad

Jul 2, 2009
N.C.
hey just wanted to let all of the riders here to know about a small atv park located in n.c. its called housers atv park. they have around 700 acres of riding trails, camping, swiming pool and lake. it cost $12 per day to ride which you can ride from sun up till sun down. they require a helmet & no double riders. alot of it is powerline riding but they have good trail riding also. they allow atv, dirtbikes & 4x4s. this place was and still is in danger of being shut down due to complaing residence but they are still in full blast till they are shut down by law. you can google housers atv park or housers lake to get info. i will also post a phone number soon so you could contact them that way. please come out to ride and show your support for another atv park in danger of being closed down.

that would suck, i hate when they do this things becasue its hard enough to find places to ride and just beacuse some one is trying to keep it alive others find a problem with it and want to shut it down just because it bothers them...i would love to live in the 70's 80's again