Hooking up brake light

Herpderplol

BRRAAAAAAAAAPP
Aug 22, 2012
Dickinson, ND
So when i bought my new blaster, there was no tail light. Im looking at getting a slim one right now.

The only thing is... I dont know how to hook up the switch to the foot pedal.
I never looked at mine and the older version is so much different... Could someone post a picture of their 03+ brake pedal to switch please?

This is how my switch is right now... No little wire/cable to pedal at the moment

i have some of those switches laying here from some of the gsxr parts that come in with peg attached for my brake systems
you're more than welcome to have a few, they even have the springs that attach to the pedal from the switch location...
just holler

i have some of those switches laying here from some of the gsxr parts that come in with peg attached for my brake systems
you're more than welcome to have a few, they even have the springs that attach to the pedal from the switch location...
just holler

hollered :p

gsxr switch/spring in the mail monday morning.
will fit into your frame mount, 2 wire hook up just like yours, adjust the spring length to your needs and you're golden

don't count out using a micro switch banjo bolt if the stock switch hook up fails, or anyone else looking to add brake lights, this is the easiest way i see
be sure to get one with yamaha sport quad banjo bolt/thread pitch ? which i do not know what that is,
i can tell you gsxr m10 x 1.25 banjo bolt does not thread into a banshee master cylinder, i think yamaha may use 1.00 thread pitch ? do your homework !

yamaha micro switch banjo bolt | eBay

the rear master requires a single banjo, the doubles listed are for using double braided lines on the front master, 1 to each caliper like i run

Last edited by a moderator: