Honing Blaster cylinder question

Blaster528

Aug 12, 2015
Rut Vegas, Vermont
So I'm trying to hone my cylinder for the first time and some spots seem to be coming out good and then others look untouched. There should be pictures. Anyways can someone tell me if I'm doing this correctly or if its looking good. Thanks

Here are the pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2529.JPG
    IMG_2529.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 486
  • IMG_2532.JPG
    IMG_2532.JPG
    926 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_2533.JPG
    IMG_2533.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 422
  • IMG_2534.JPG
    IMG_2534.JPG
    1,019.3 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_2536.JPG
    IMG_2536.JPG
    965.2 KB · Views: 431
  • IMG_2537.JPG
    IMG_2537.JPG
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 444
Throw that hone away immediately and get a ball hone made for your blaster. That's an automotive hone with straight edges will never get your 2 stroke done right I dnot think it will flex enough inside the cylinder. And it's kinda big for your small engine so there's gonna be alot of pressure on the spring which is why it looks guaged. You may need to talk to KOR. Ken is the blaster EXPERT he will get you pointed in the right direction first time I seen his hone in a picture I thought I was looking at some nudes lol. His machine work is sexy!!! And "WHEN" I need any engine work done it's going to him.

Thanks guys for all the feedback. I just bought this hone because it was the one I was directed to. Will this hone not work for blaster cylinders? Thanks Ken for the info, looks like I'm going to have to take this cylinder to a shop. Anyone know a good place in Vermont??

Thanks guys for all the feedback. I just bought this hone because it was the one I was directed to. Will this hone not work for blaster cylinders? Thanks Ken for the info, looks like I'm going to have to take this cylinder to a shop. Anyone know a good place in Vermont??
Send it to Ken, worth every penny!

Reactions: BlasterPat