Home Track

evryone does! all i have is a small spot with a couple doubles a trail or 2 threw the bush and thats it

i must be lucky then..I have a full MX track, a 180 foot 18 foot wide oval flat track, access to over 60 riding locations which tallies upto more than 3000 acres of riding...an 800 acre sand pit thats privately owned....must be lucky..lol

well my big benefit is running the WNY ATV Riders, it allows us access to a great number of places to ride. the track..well I used to race TT on my old BB 250X, so that part was a given...I had to have one...the flat track came into play seeing as I had all this room...and nothing there..lol and we were having alot of fun on the trikes.

I have a puplic track that is 40 min away from me and ride every wednsday night, then a track that is open all week that is 1 hour 30 min then another mx track that is open on saterdays that is 1 hour 15 min. Also i have a small pit that is local. And my own propertie wich is not the greastest but does the job when i wanna go for 15 min rides

We started to build one on my friends families land its going to be pretty cool, nothing to big though just something to goof off on when we wanna do something other than climb.

I have a track that's a half hour away. and another that only allows bikes. and another a little over an hour away. Never been to any of them as much as I've wanted to be though, always something wrong with me this year it looks like my blaster blew a top and cant control it's bowels. The other only needs norman spindles but he hasent been on for so long I cant get it done eather. huffff i got terrible luck this year

We have a nice MX track only 30 mins away from the house, so I usually just go there. However, I own 5 acres of land, so I may eventually build my own mini-track around the house. I have no grass to tear up (its all sand and pine trees!) so one of these years Ill probably put in a jump or two.

I have a track that's a half hour away. and another that only allows bikes. and another a little over an hour away. Never been to any of them as much as I've wanted to be though, always something wrong with me this year it looks like my blaster blew a top and cant control it's bowels. The other only needs norman spindles but he hasent been on for so long I cant get it done eather. huffff i got terrible luck this year

I hear that guy doesn't do Spindles anymore, but Awk might start? Not sure. PM Awk?