Homade Tail Light

masterhacker

Jul 21, 2010
I was out and about minding my own business terrorizing the neighborhood on my blaster, when a D.N.R ahole decided to come and mess with me (I was on public land) anyways, he bitched at me, and gave me a warning for not having a tail light, so I made a trip to walmart, and picked up a Led running board Light for $5, and rigged it up, its not the best, but it works, now the dnr prick cant biotch anymore

Attachments

• Blaster 001.jpg
    Blaster 001.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 289
  • Blaster 002.jpg
    Blaster 002.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 294
nice! i went to advanced and got a 15 or 20 dollar blue LED driving light and wired into the tail lights and looks great ill post pics soon

i was going to rig a iron cross taillight off a harley on my blaster. but i dont know if my blasty has the right wires. cause this one is led and has like 4 wires

When I get my blasty done(rebuilding top end) and get it all tuned in, I will probably do this because I don't like the stocker where it is. Nice post man, cheap and easy. The best way to do it.I:I

This thread is BS.You said it was a ho made tail light.I thought i was going to read about a ho with fabing skills.I was about to fall in love.lol.

Reactions: DWall11
I know a Ho with fabbing skills if that helps, she repaired her bumper with about 10 rolls of duct tape, after she backed into somthing and put a hole in her bumper, then procceded to rip it off, by driving off really fast like a idiot to bad I dont have a Pic

Inthink it would look sick mounted on the plastics under the grab bar it would Also protect it from wheelie damage but nice fab dude wat to think on yer feet