2003 - 2006 tail light assembly...

joeak47

Apr 21, 2012
Northern NEVADA!
I'm looking for a COMPLETE 2003-2006 tail light assembly. The whole package...mounting bracket, pig-tail, light,etc. A bolt on and ready to go item. Let me know your price, and I'll need photo's.

Thanks, Joe

I'll give you mine, it's from a 2003. There is no light bulb in it but does work. I put a Banshee grab bar on and the wires don't reach anymore but I don't ride at night so don't care. It's been sitting in my garage for a few months. I'm on the way to my lil cousins b day party right now but will send you pics when I get home around 4-5pm eastern time.

Hey man I didn't forget about you just got back late. Tomorrow when I get out of work I will send the pics to your email. Like I said it's all there mint condition just no light bulb but I won't use it so you can have it.

Sorry man not gonna lie I completely forgot lol. Between my kid being sick and work it just slipped my mind, here are the pics. Like I said I'm not gonna use it I will see how much it is for shipping and we will be straight.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ya man I got it, couldn't get to the post office today was my moms bday. It will be in the mail Monday for sure. It's only gonna be a few dollars to ship so don't worry about it.

Happy birthday to your mom! YEEEHHHAAA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :)
Please let me know when it ships. Tracking number too. I'll take care of you.
What air filter are you using on your blaster?

Hey I got it sent out today. Sorry I didn't do it yesterday I got stuck at work and they were closed by time I got off. I sent the tracking number to your inbox.