hole in the piston

Could anyone tell me what a hole in the top of the piston, right in the spark place, and a melted plug means ??...
besides money spent and another rebuild of corse... B-)

Carb -- stock
jetting -- 290 main \ 32 pilot \ nedlee center posicion
premix -- 32:1 full syntetich
Exausth -- Toomey B1
Reeds -- Vforce3

means you ahd an air leak somewhere that leaned it out BAD. Look at your carb to reed boot.

okay here is what happened
you used a plug that was 2 heat ranges higher than what your supposed to use
having such a hot plug will burn everything in your cylinder hotter and therefore result in a hole in the piston

Mine did the same.....

Mine did the same thing in the sand dunes about 3 weeks ago, A nickle size hole in the top of the piston... Went down to get the cylinder cleaned out,but they wanted like $75.00 + $95.00 for piston + 29.00 gasket kit.So now I'm thinking of getting a 240 kit instead...Oh I had to rinse the bottom end out about 8 times to get all the alum from piston out...bottom real smooth now,But how do you know if the bottom end is Ok?

I heard to LEAN or Air leak......If I get the 240 kit will it do this again?How do you keep it from this?

Wow.... wrong spark plug could do that?
What's the right spark plug for the blaster....I have pro curcuit pipe V3 reeds.oil block off mix at 32:1

okay here is what happened
you used a plug that was 2 heat ranges higher than what your supposed to use
having such a hot plug will burn everything in your cylinder hotter and therefore result in a hole in the piston

Mine did the same thing in the sand dunes about 3 weeks ago, A nickle size hole in the top of the piston... Went down to get the cylinder cleaned out,but they wanted like $75.00 + $95.00 for piston + 29.00 gasket kit.So now I'm thinking of getting a 240 kit instead...Oh I had to rinse the bottom end out about 8 times to get all the alum from piston out...bottom real smooth now,But how do you know if the bottom end is Ok?

I heard to LEAN or Air leak......If I get the 240 kit will it do this again?How do you keep it from this?

Wow.... wrong spark plug could do that?
What's the right spark plug for the blaster....I have pro curcuit pipe V3 reeds.oil block off mix at 32:1

Br8es, B8es, Br8eix

Expensive lesson $$$

Those are the Spark plugs we are suposed to use "Br8es B8es Br8eix".

The pics that Sdblaster posted looks exactly like my plug and piston, exactly the same.... So taken 98blaster+4 explanation theres no one else to blame but ourselfs for using the wrong plugs...

LESSON WELL LEARNED

Thank you all for youre time and atencion.
RIDE HARD, RIDE SAFE.

Cylinder...

Ok.... If my cylinder looks ok can I just buy a new piston and get the right plug... Thanks

Those are the Spark plugs we are suposed to use "Br8es B8es Br8eix".

The pics that Sdblaster posted looks exactly like my plug and piston, exactly the same.... So taken 98blaster+4 explanation theres no one else to blame but ourselfs for using the wrong plugs...

LESSON WELL LEARNED

Thank you all for youre time and atencion.
RIDE HARD, RIDE SAFE.