hmm what u think?

blasterboy 2000

Sep 2, 2011
dadsf030.jpg
keep it that color or go with a red head and black cylinder??

Don't do 2 different colors. Semi Gloss black with the edges of the fins polished looks cool, so does silver. I think colors of the rainbow just looks silly on cylinders.

Don't do 2 different colors. Semi Gloss black with the edges of the fins polished looks cool, so does silver. I think colors of the rainbow just looks silly on cylinders.

hmm i might do that. black the take some fine grit and same down the edges of the fins and polish them. hmm i will think about that.. btw the piston rings and wrist pin are in the box the cylinder is on I:I

Easiest way would be too throw a coat of red on it, and then put little strips of painters tape over the fin tips. Then paint it black. Lots of work and time will be needed, but will look good in the end!

yea. i do have alot of time on my hands. but i was thinking get some red paint and a couple hours on you hands. a small paint brush and paint the fin tips. kinda like people pin strip stuff?

I like the idea of black with red pin striping but seems like you would need a lot of time and skill. It would be well worth the effort though.

if you have patience you can make it turn out good with out skill. i think a good 4 to 5 hours it would tuen out good

Damn bro you been down for quite some time now!!!

Good to see youre getting her up and running again tho.

Id polish the head get yourself a buffing wheel for your bench grinder and have at it.Theyre pretty cheap and if i remember correctly your uncles a big gear head (NICE GUY TOO) and probably has one in his shop.

Id leave the jug black though and with a polished head it would look tough!

Damn bro you been down for quite some time now!!!

Good to see youre getting her up and running again tho.

Id polish the head get yourself a buffing wheel for your bench grinder and have at it.Theyre pretty cheap and if i remember correctly your uncles a big gear head (NICE GUY TOO) and probably has one in his shop.

Id leave the jug black though and with a polished head it would look tough!

yea hes pretty cool. but he dont have a shop anymore. the shop got sold it was for sale for a while but the time came to where the boss got the call. and yea been down but got the piston rings and wristpin.