HLS shocks any good?

yamaha28

Apr 8, 2011
I found a pair of HLS shocks that are meant to fit the blaster with stock a-arms. He is asking $300 shipped. They are meant for riders 125-175 pounds and I am 130. Are these good investments or can I find a better deal somewhere else?

I was looking at those also :D, that place also lists a couple other sets. To light for me. Next time I see Matt from SoCal Suspensions on BHQ I'll ask him about them. Actually looking for works for my son's Banshee. Good luck on finding some works. Set came up on BHQ and were sold in 32 minutes. Where was I? Fawcking around on here X(

was there supposed to be a link? So those are a good alternative to works shocks. good to know!

was there supposed to be a link? So those are a good alternative to works shocks. good to know!

get them they are like new and will work 3x better than your works honestly i will catch heck on this but my works did me well and were great to me but if you have the money to buy mint hls shocks buy'em......... i like springy works shocks to where when i give the bike gas i like the front end to rear up without the wheels coming off the ground get the hls and compare them with the works ride them both and sell which one u didnt like

sounds a little fishy to me,
i've had, and watched quite a few sets of aftermarket shocks in my day, none that i've ever had or seen, were ever listed a 50 lb. range of rider weight ??

and that top spring looks aweful weak to me ???

but when u type in hls shocks on ebay they are tons for the same price for different models if that means anything????????

clever lol. I think i will stick with the works I have on my blaster for now, I like the feel of them. I can actually control what the front end does.

my thoughts exactly