HJR Dune port

blasterboy91

Feb 19, 2008
ARIZONA
For those of you who dont know what HJR stands for it's Herr Jugs Racing. I sent off my banshee heads to Kevin over there about 3 weeks ago, and had them back bored/honed, head milled, new piston kit, along with the port job.everything for $645 shipped back to me in 10 days. Great guy to deal with, who spent almost an hour total time talking to me, getting to know me and my bike. Long story short i couldnt be happier with how it turned out. 68HP with stock carbs. Needless to say when i hit the gas its not the front wheels that cant stay straight, its the back. Talk about crazy power. My jetting is still a little off but ill get it in perfect.

If anyone is looking to get some work done on their blaster on the west coast give him a call. Us west coast folks know shipping can be a hassle/expensive. Im not trying to make competition for Ken, as we know he is the man for our blasters, but just for the west coast people.

Yamaha Blaster | herrjugsracing.com

HJR does have some impressive shees.......don't know much about their Blasters but I think a few people on here got the dune port but aren't active posters. At any rate, they do nice work.

competition is a good thing
glad you got hooked up, now.....vids or your lying !!!!!!!!!!

I figured since this forum doesnt have a "Product review" part, this would be the place to post it...i have everything all together, and plan on bending an Atc 250r this weekend...but deff will have something up soon

Kevin @ HJR trued and welded a few +3 cranks for me, did a great job and i had them back in 7 days. great to deal with and fast

What are you all getting done?

We had a long talk about what mod's I have now and what ones I plan on doing. talked about how I ride and where I ride. He took his time to make sure he knew just what I needed. He said don't worry. He will do whatever he needs to do to make it work for me the best.