Hit up the practice track today!

96MXBlaster

Jun 20, 2010
SD
Ok so me and a few buddies hit up a small practice track today. It is a fun track but not very big! We got there at 1 o clock or so after getting some food! Haha stopped at Mcdonalds and got a chicken sandwich like the champs!! Lol well I brought the good old Z 400, My best friend brought this race ready 07 Yamaha YZ250f, a kid from school brought his blaster, and finally another kid from school brought his ttr 125. Me and my friend the one on the 250f hauled a$$!!! We outlapped the other two guys millions of times! haha But my friend had me beat. his 250f was just out of this world. Me and him were like bar and bar the whole time and we got sick air! The other kids were seriously standing there in awe half the time. Then i crashed. Ok this is a long story. My friend brought a blaster from my friend like 3 months ago. He sucks at riding and this is his first quad. First off he doesnt shift! He got up to forth but he needs to shift way more. And he would not let me or my friend pass! I got really mad so i just cut him off and accidently roosted him lmao. He would look back at me and block my pass. it is a small track. So for some reason he got scared and STOPPED!!! Luckliy i got stopped soon enough but i ran into his tire. after that he stayed out of the way. So anyways back to my crash story. The kid skipped all the whoops and first to rows and just cut across! I got so mad i through my hands up in the air. He almost ran into me! I choose the wrong time to throw my hands up! I wasnt going more than half throttle in 2nd gear but it was enough to get me bucked off. The front end lost control in a small patch of mud and sent me flying. I landed EXCATLY on my tailbone! Hurts like a B!! Got up and still raced with the guys but i never went as fast as i wanted to after the crash. But at the end me and my friend wanted to show up the kids since they said they could outlap us. So me and my friend on the Yz250f gave them a 2 corner head start. Then all He!! broke loose. We were wide open the whole time. We caught up with them in seriously under a minute. We passed them then me and my friend battled it all the way to the finish which is a small table top. Keep in mind this is on a small practice track that is only 2 quads wide at its biggest spot and one quad wide at its smallest. Still was a fun track to practice on since me and my friend are racing motorcross this summer. Had a great day but i hurt REALLY bad, hurts to walk sit down bend over or lay down. Hopefully will get it checked out. Dont think i broke anything but it hurts like a mofo. No videos :( but got some pics more to come later as soon as i get them!!!

Attachments

• !cid__0512121616.jpg
    !cid__0512121616.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 257
  • !cid__0512121616a.jpg
    !cid__0512121616a.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 250
  • !cid__0512121618.jpg
    !cid__0512121618.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 234
  • !cid__0512121618c.jpg
    !cid__0512121618c.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 251
Get that tailbone checked out, I damaged mine when I was young and it was many years before I was fully free of discomfort.

Yeah thanks guys! Hoping to atleast see if the chircopracter can tell me anything. It was a great day! I rode the track really hard yeterday. Didnt stop lol. I was like wide open the whole time with that 250f on me. lol

Yeah thanks guys! Hoping to atleast see if the chircopracter can tell me anything. It was a great day! I rode the track really hard yeterday. Didnt stop lol. I was like wide open the whole time with that 250f on me. lol

Things don't get much better Eh!

Things don't get much better Eh!

No they sure dont! I was in a lot of pain afterwards but i want going to sit there for another two hours and watch. The pain went away a little bit after riding some. Still hurts today though. Got a chricopracter appointment wed. though