Hi, im Dylan.

dtellechea

Oct 30, 2011
Hi, my name is dylan .. I'm from Argentina and I have a 1999 blue blaster.

I have the ATV 6 months ago. I really cheated, the seller sold me the blaster in poor condition, I had to completely rebuild the engine and aesthetically ...

I tell you now I'm using the google translator because my English is medium. There are words I still do not understand, but I can read sentences perfectly ..

When I bought blaster to race .. Here in Argentina there is a competition called "ATV ONE" where presenting the best drivers in the country. It is divided into categories, with the blaster I'm in the category "LIMITED" where the limit is 200cc 2t and 350 4t. Predominate Raptor 250 ..

Well, I'm leaving the post to go to another section to get me the doubts I have about my "new" machine lol

I hope that is not boring. Greetings from Buenos Aires

EDIT: I forgot to post pictures, sorry. Here I show the day of release in the circuit of ATV & MOTOCROSS "Millennium 3 Otamendi"

First time, a bit too fast
mrda2b.jpg

With my team, the raptor 350 is my brother
ir3xnk.jpg

I with the blaster, my brother with the raptor 350 and my best friend with the raptor 350 blue. All are training to enter the championship
10dh2c9.jpg

Last edited:
wlecome bro
we'll do our best to translate those terms for you, just ask when you don't understand

Welcome! Nice ride! With a nice port job, pipe and bigger carb, you can blow that raptor out the race!

Welcome to the BF.COM dirt pile, Dylan. Like the boys said ^^^^ you'll eat those 350's with some good port work. Good to hear your blast'n away on the other side of the globe!

welcome to the forum. ive lost count of the raptor 350s and other similar bikes ive beatin. get some good mx port work done, and remember to gear the bike appropriately for the race.

and always keep your head up, there are haters all over the race track.

welcome aboard man, cool to see guys still repping the blaster at the track I:I. keep practicing and you will be whooping those 4 pokes soon