Hi guys back on after 2 years

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi guys back on here after two years :)

i sold my blaster i had back in 2013 as alot of stuff happened in family matters that left me no way of getting to track with quad so i sold it up.

this was my one i had back then (last picture once i put some bits on it)

iv recently got back into bikes and i just sold a vintage honda express nc50 1980 today so going on a hunt for another blaster project as my mums partner has a van so can get out to track with it plus i live in a safer place now for owning one as i moved 6 months back.

Reactions: Herpderplol
YES! Your blaster was awesome! Glad you have a chance to come back to something you love man!

cheers man :) i do wish i never parted my blaster out as i spent a fair bit on it but we learn i suppose lol

going to be hard to find one i think been searching my local selling sites and ebay but nothing even for sale or within my price to buy a running one.

i plan if i can to find someone who has done some upgrades to it already but engine needs rebuilt or something as i don't fancy trying to source another set of elkas or similar lol but know blasters inside out reason i want another

fix 2 strokes for money as well so il have some money coming to put on it once i get one :)

good to see you back around and interested in another blaster :)

good to see you back around and interested in another blaster :)

Cheers m8 , still on hunt lol thinking about buying a mx bike project to fix and sell to give me some more cash to get a running one as can't seem to find any project ones or even one cheap running one within my price range

Good to have you back, looking forward to your future project.

me too mate lol the blaster parts haven't half shot up in price though for breaking :( that's thing i think i won't manage to get a project one as the parts are ridiculously priced now for gearboxes etc. even trying to find a vintage mx bike over here is difficult and parts are so hard to find i had a offer for a yz 125 1991 but its missing a barrel and head and not sure whether to buy it or not. (£200/$260 roughly in dollars) for it so dunno

Hi guys i have found a blaster :D i was originally getting one from northern ireland (im in scotland) and getting it shipped over for £700/$1000 but it was a pre 2002 with drum brakes which i was off put by as i like disc. so i went on my page and found another one but a 2003 with disc brakes for £100 more but i managed to get the £100 off it so im paying same as one from northern ireland. going on a 6 hour trip tomorrow to pick it up :) il start a build thread (if this section still exists lol) as il be doing bits to it over time will be a long build but hopefully i manage to find something permanent and get to do the original mod list with elkas etc i wanted to do with my last blaster.

my plan for now is getting it running (needs cdi and a wiring loom) and il stick a set of nerf bars on it for to take to track for now until i get some more cash behind me for mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: bummer981