Hi from East Texas

blastermessiah

Dec 1, 2010
Name's Chris. im new to owning a blaster and new to owning a two stroke. just picked up two blasters, one a roller and the other needs top end. Planning on cleaning em up and hopefully getting at least one running. thanks.

welcome to the "club"... wheres the pics?

people around here are like crackheads doing a carpet crumb search when it comes to pics

hello, thanks for the welcome...i have some pics but for some reason i cant upload...i have resized to necessary size but i keep getting fail error

get yourself a tinypic account or photobucket. Upload the images to there and then just copy and paste the img code in the message box and the pics will appear. Also, Welcome to the site

pics :)

thx 245stroker. here are some pics...

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

lol .. i have those exact same rear tires as he orange one ...brand new ....they r huge!!!
i got them for free 22x11x8

lol thats awesome...i was thinkin of getting holeshots or similar but they dont look bad on it...im wonderin if its got enough power to pull those wheels tho.

oh yea .. it will pull them for sure i have 22's on mine right now..... but it will take away bottom end power....

big rears = higher top end speed/lower bottomend/torque
smaller rear(20's 18's)personal prefrence= greater bottom end / less top end speed

personally i prefer 20x10x8 ...but these were free sooo.........

u will feel the difference from off the line between 22's and 20's

thanks for the info! i got both of these for near nothing so ill probably keep em on there unless i find some used smaller ones.

Welcome, nice find on the Blasters, You could haul beer & haul ass at the same time with the blue one! lol. :D

Welcome dude! Definately some potential in those Blastys. You are lucky, you know...living in east TX with some great parks in which to ride. I moved from Fort Worth this summer and was contemplating driving east to hit up places out that way. They looked like lots of fun

thanks for welcome dudes...the orange one is the one ima work on first. gotta clean up bottom end and take head and cylinder to get sandblasted, then primer and paint. any ideas for color combos for the orange tank and seat?

welcome to the board! Get one of the blasty's running, and be happy :D The blaster surprised even me when i got my first one. went from riding a 250 4 stroke to this 200 2 stroke. big difference!
Lots of great info here, many people with a wealth of knowledge