Hey guys!

Stryder917

Jul 28, 2007
ElkCo, PA
Hey guys - Haven't been around in a LONG LONG time.. well over a year i would assume.. just popping in to say hey.. used to be a blaster/'shee guru... but have been out of that game for a while now..

Livin' back in good ol' America again, Just poppin in to say hey!

-- Also - buying an ATK 260 tomorrow... anyone have any leads on a manual to tear apart those b**** of a carb on those... mikuni TMS 38mm..

Hey guys - Haven't been around in a LONG LONG time.. well over a year i would assume.. just popping in to say hey.. used to be a blaster/'shee guru... but have been out of that game for a while now..

Livin' back in good ol' America again, Just poppin in to say hey!

-- Also - buying an ATK 260 tomorrow... anyone have any leads on a manual to tear apart those b**** of a carb on those... mikuni TMS 38mm..

wow your a old member (2007) welcome back!

Thanks, man, and yeah, I've been around a long time.. was extremely active here for a few years, then kinda faded out during my move back to Finland/buying a house... etc.. Living back in America now, but am quad-less..

sold my little beasts.

Well, I'm going to try to be active - I'm probably not gunna buy another blaster, I'm not exactly the shortest person around haha, i really was slunk over my blasters..

I am buying an ATK 260 though, they are pretty wicked bikes. going to pick it up tomorrow, actually!

8atk2s.jpg

looks like this.

it's a 260 - 2stroke - pretty rare bike, they used the classic ROTAX 2cycle motors, and were reliable as all hell.

welcome back buddy.
hopefully you at least stick around to help with what you know and to show us the build of that beast.