hey everybody

Not to start anything......

I'm all for a hockey topic. Hockey on Blasters would be cool!!!

For those that don't live up above about the New York level, Hockey is like a religion to those that do. A mean rivalry is blood waiting to happen, but, if flights were cancelled the fans would put the opponents players and fans in thier own homes. Hockey is more than just a sport.

I ain't gonna pick on the new guy, but Detroit is my main team and Carolina is my home team. 2 of the top 3 ain't bad.

f*ck Ottowa, (at least I capitilized it).

I know that was bad, but, it's hockey!!!

Even Blasters are second to hockey.

BTW, anyone ver gets around SW Va. gimme a holler, I have some land I need some trails blazed on and an excuse to go ride.

All are welcome, those old enough to drink are preffered. I have lodging available ther for those that need it.

I'd like to be more involved in the sport of quad riding and a younger point of view to relate to my son is always welcome. I can accomodate several riders at one time if a get togethers can work.

Ferrum, Va. 36 acres of my dirt waiting for 2 stroke (or an occaisional 4) monsters. I have hills that kill. Open flats that will get the 6th gera.

Lemme knwo.
A

Yeah it does. Ive only got 12 acres, but Ive got permission to ride on hundreds of acres all around it. Including a 6 acre pit and 2 2-acre pits.