help

IF it is air tight- Has to be a Tors/carb issue! Air filter clean? Fresh 93 octane? Fresh 2 stroke oil for injection, not chainsaw or weedwacker or marine? I prefer and use Maxium super M.
If you premix and dont have injection, then make sure the oil is for premix too. Make sure where the oil line goes into the carb is blocked off as that will give you an airleak that won't be detected with the tester!

it just doesnot make since to me because when its idling i just bump the throttle and it revs all the way up for no reason and when im riding it will rev all way up for no reason

Well I'm trying to tell you how to troubleshoot it (understand it)? Follow the tors delete then report back.

One thing I may have missed, when it does that, is there tension on the throttle cable/ Is it routed correctly?

just read the thread, Follow what slick is telling you. These motors are not that complicated and reading this slick mentioned every possible way that you can have that problem.

If you just bought ur blaster and like it and wanna take it further then buy a LEAK TESTER!! (BTW Slickerthanyou sells them!!!!) There awsome.

These motors from the carb to the exhaust pipe MUST be air tight. If they are not air tight then air will pass through a leak and Lean out your air/fuel mixture. This results in the motor revving up uncontrolable and doing much damage. Your air/fuel ratio is very important!!!

The carb can simple be sticking, theres actually 3 throttle cables between the whole tors system and any one of those can be sticking. One way you can easly CONFERM the throttle is not sticking is under the side of the carb that gos to the airbox. Look into the carb as someone hits the throttle wide open and close and make sure its going all the way up and down.

Reactions: slickerthanyou
just read the thread, Follow what slick is telling you. These motors are not that complicated and reading this slick mentioned every possible way that you can have that problem.

If you just bought ur blaster and like it and wanna take it further then buy a LEAK TESTER!! (BTW Slickerthanyou sells them!!!!) There awsome.

These motors from the carb to the exhaust pipe MUST be air tight. If they are not air tight then air will pass through a leak and Lean out your air/fuel mixture. This results in the motor revving up uncontrolable and doing much damage. Your air/fuel ratio is very important!!!

The carb can simple be sticking, theres actually 3 throttle cables between the whole tors system and any one of those can be sticking. One way you can easly CONFERM the throttle is not sticking is under the side of the carb that gos to the airbox. Look into the carb as someone hits the throttle wide open and close and make sure its going all the way up and down.

Thanks, Trips for a better explination than i did!