Help with porting

@CHutzell thanks bud,lots of hard work and money spent on the porting tools lol,but yeah I'm also getting ready to port match my case halfs to my transfer ports I hope all go's well.

Reactions: Larry's Shee
@Larry's Shee yeah this is my first port compleat port job,I saw how it was done by a local guy that's my friend and I watched ken's vids over and over then I just read mac's dizzy's porting guide and after all of that I went ahead and bought all the stuff I needed bits the porting tool alot of fine grit sand paper oh and did I mention time lol,but I'm sure all my work will pay off,I'd have to say I have about 32 hours in just this one cylinder and about two cans of WD-40 laughs but well worth it,when I tested my lil sisters blaster after I did hers and tested it and man I must say man what a difference,I mean I've read that it does slot but my goodness it's crazy how much it does.

Reactions: blasterfreek30
Thanks guys it means alot coming from my fellow blaster buddy's,but I just hope everybody that see's this and was thinking about porting there own cylinder will take the chance to learn how a twostroke works and learn there engines better.