Help with missing header flange.

mmajay

800 V Twin
Aug 6, 2010
Busco Beach NC/ Goldsboro
I bought an FMF SST pipe from a member on here recently and wondered where the heck i can find a flange to fit this pipe which i assumed it would be included but f&&& it it didnt. Anyone who knows where i can get a flange to fit this header let me know.:-/

i know I accidentally did that when i sold my exhaust. ask the guy you bought it from he should ship it to you if he is a good seller. I even overnighted it bc the guy was going on a riding trip in a couple of days and he needed time to tune his quad. also I saw one on ebay yesterday.

that kind of thing is really frowned on around here. selling something without all the parts not cool. hopefully he will come through. I searched for it after I talked to you earlier and couldn't find it. it must have sold.

I shot a PM at the seller and he said he forgot about it not haveing a flange, so buyer beware. I dont want to bash anyone but everyone needs to be carefull. The silencer that came with it had the rear tab almost completely torn off and his excuse for not showing a pic of it was it was still on the bike, so go figure. I should of known better. I just hope somebody reads this and has one for the FMF sst pipe. This seller has lots of items for sale, so once again buyer beware. I think he should be a stand up guy and find me one at least. No way in hell would i sell that thing on e-bay or any forum without being 100% honest of the condition. Thanx scott for looking for that flange for me, yes i looked and havent found it as well.

I have a nice door stop for the moment!!! I:I

that really sucks....whenever i sell something i try to take pictures of everywhere that has a problem and then always put the "check out the pictures and ask questions first" to hopefully protect me, and the buyer from being unhappy

that realy sucks bro when i sell something i say everything thats wrong with it whats good on it if its broke what t needs to fix it ect ect. hope everything works out for you

Thanx everyone for there help. I ended up ordering a flange threw FMF which cost me 35 bux. Honestly if the seller was a stand up guy he would return my money pay pal but i dont see it happening. All he said was he forgot about not haveing a flange. I sure wouldnt buy from him again. Live and learn and hopefully everyone will see he is in here just trying to make a few bux on crap. I am just glad that i wasnt the only one who felt that this seller was 100% wrong and dishonest!!!

you should have waited dude. I am on the case and hunting for a flange for you. I possibly had one lined up for free. the guy is hunting for it. maybe if you do get it we can mail it to someone close and get them to throw it through the window of his house. maybe that would get the message across. LOL jk

Scott,, I was so pissed because i am building this blaster with all online parts and this is the first bad deal i have got. Got some nice brakes from AWK i will install tomorrow as well. I could copy and paste his BS and slam him hard but there is no need to.

I like your idea of throwing it threw his window better. Got awsome brakes,Carb,plastic,piston kit and many other parts off flea bay and here, so one sour deal is expected i guess.

Maybe he will read this thread and be standup and pay for his mistake???? I search e-bay daily lookin a good deal, so many parts for a blaster and they are so easy to work on. THANX AGAIN DUDE!!!!

yeah you also have a tread about it on the offtopic section that I started. I have a sawblade shaped rear rotor for my blaster that doesn't fit between the brake pads on my 2004 from a guy on egay that screwed me and wouldn't respond to messages. I also have a huge pos remote resi rear shock i got screwed on off of egay too. but I still buy all my parts online.

Seller decided to do what was right and reimbursed me for the flange that was missing, I got to say that he was allways as polite as can be about the issue and i really appreciate him standing up and i would buy from him again for doing this.