Help please!!!!!!

acer1234acer

Oct 23, 2012
I flip My 06 blaster on the road pretty hard on the road n broke off the wire for the e break. start 1 r 2 kick but when I get on it. it will hit powerband n stop then powerband hit again it won't stay on powerband??? Could it b the spark plug r top end rebuilt thank for all your help

Your power band must be broken order a new one lol.... so it's losing power or dying down..( iknow that's basically same thing) but i mean when you hit power band does rpms stay up our it idle down. You sure your clutch isn't slipping out you hadn't lost fluid when you flipped it.... was everything fine before you flipped it? Or because of the rebuild it had so much azz you flipped it before you could tell. Hope you had your helmet on.

Are you running oil injection or premix.

If injection you may not be getting proper lubrication due to air in the system.

Bleed the pump before you start it again.

I unplug everything but injector is still there but I ran it lik tha n nuthing happen b4 ontill I flip it n now power band wont stay cut off n on????

If I could understand what you are trying to say I may be able to help.

Try using words and English.

One thing that can happen in a big flip is that the float can be shaken out of adjustment.

Sorry it premix but the injector is still on but I unplug all the wire to the injector could it b the ebreak wire bc it broke off when I flip it that the only thing I saw that broke off beside bent handle bar and plastic

It could be the parking brake wires... just snip them off and try.

But if the parking brake was broke, you wouldnt be able to rev at all... even in neutral

Dont twist the wires together either

In neutral I can rev it to the moon lol but when im in gear hitting power band it cut off n on??? It startin to get me mad lol cant find the problem

you say you premix, but the injection is still on it ?
is it still pumping oil ?
which would double the amount of oil needed when using premix also.
have you blocked off the oil injection nipple on the kicker side of the carb ?
you may be sucking air thru the pump ?
cap off the oil injection nipple with an 1/8" vacuum cap from any auto store, or cut the hose 1-2 inches long and cap it with a tight fitting screw and a little rtv silicon

Right now I have on an 30mm oko carb every wire is disconnected so there no oil pumping the injector it jus sitting there

Right now I have on an 30mm oko carb every wire is disconnected so there no oil pumping the injector it jus sitting there

So if I'm understanding this correctly, it idles good, it revs good in nuetral, but bogs down when you have it in gear and try to drive it?