Help please ??!!

TJsBlaster

Mar 14, 2008
Ok heres the deal i got the blaster powdercoated ( frame red, swingarm and a arms blue(red white and blue :) ) but i need to order new chain rollers and a new chain for my yb + 4 extended swingarm. When i first got the blasty i did the gearing change that most people on here recommend , but i cant remember what it was :-/ so what i need to know is what size chain do i need ?? plus four and that gearing change are making it hard to figure out , any help is greatly appreciatated. and btw i dont have a tool to remove links if that makes a difference . thanks again guys :)

i dont know about the size chain but what i do to break the links off is use a grinder and grind down the pins on one side where you need it broke and pop the link off with a flat screwdriver and just use the masterlink they provide. call a motorcycle shop and ask a tech

14/40 is what alot of folks on here run as far as ur chain I am not sure on the length

you'll probably end up around 100 links, 92 is stock IIRC and you'll need 8 extra for the +4 swingarm. personally, i'd get like a 110 link chain and cut it down to length