help on front hydros

You need 03-06 Blaster spindles or early spindles modified for mounting a brake caliper.

If you're interested, I have very clean 03-06 spindles, hubs, rotors and stock brake lines. You would need to get Banshee or 03-06 Blaster calipers and master cylinder to complete the setup. PM me if you're interested.

Reactions: Fleker
You need 03-06 Blaster spindles or early spindles modified for mounting a brake caliper.

If you're interested, I have very clean 03-06 spindles, hubs, rotors and stock brake lines. You would need to get Banshee or 03-06 Blaster calipers and master cylinder to complete the setup. PM me if you're interested.
how I send u PM?
show me some pics :p

hi AWK I need ur experience!, check my links and tell me, what spindles I can use plz, only the KOR? or I can buy another from banshee or raptor 660? or IDK lol

you can only use the KOR spindles, or 03+ blaster spindles with the stock a-arms.
if you have aftermarket a-arms, you can use whatever spindles you want, but will need the ball joints to match them, some guys even use honda spindles/brakes on our blasters with the correct ball joints on aftermarket a-arms

i wouldn't use banshee spindles with stock a-arms, they have to have the top mount reamed out to fit our stock ball joints and the camber is off too i think.
some guys use them, i wouldn't.
but if you have after market a-arms with adjustable ball joints, they can be made to work
raptor, warrior and yfz spindles could also be used with the right ball joints.

but for stock blaster a-arms, only the KOR or 03/04/05/06 blaster spindles will work.

Reactions: Fleker
you can only use the KOR spindles, or 03+ blaster spindles with the stock a-arms.
if you have aftermarket a-arms, you can use whatever spindles you want, but will need the ball joints to match them, some guys even use honda spindles/brakes on our blasters with the correct ball joints on aftermarket a-arms

i wouldn't use banshee spindles with stock a-arms, they have to have the top mount reamed out to fit our stock ball joints and the camber is wrong too.
but if you have after market a-arms with adjustable ball joints, they can be made to work
raptor, warrior and yfz spindles could also be used with the right ball joints.

but for stock blaster a-arms, only the KOR or 03/04/05/06 blaster spindles will work.

thanks AWK
so, I ll buy the spindles from KOR website, and the other three things on ebay? u already see it? and it ll work?? dont need anymore ?

thanks AWK
so, I ll buy the spindles from KOR website, and the other three things on ebay? u already see it? and it ll work?? dont need anymore ?

yes, the KOR spindles,
the other parts you listed will work, those hubs/discs are very nice !

but i'd find a nicer master clyinder, like a newer YFZ......
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-YAMAHA...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3ce10cfe31&vxp=mtr
even has the switch/wire for a brake light.

and i like to use aftermarket lines.........
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Streamline-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5895a48619&vxp=mtr

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Brake...Parts_Accessories&hash=item51bf34144f&vxp=mtr

be sure to get the proper length lines for your bike, stock length or if you have + a-arms or a + steering stem,
get the +2 or +3" lines

Last edited by a moderator:
if you get longer a arms and a longer steering stem, i recommend getting +3 or longer brake lines. i have +2 and they are a bit tight. useable, but tight.

Or if your planning in the future for aftermarket a arms you may want to get longer lines, so you don't have to buy them again. Unless they are ASR, and they come with the kit. And I also have a yfz 450 master and it works great! Actually AWK gave me the idea to.