HElP!!! Lowering kits

When they're new you usually won't find anything under that $375ish range. Or like Fast6 said, wait until you see one pop up on eBay. Then they can range from $150 for the ones in rougher shape (sometimes even lower) and up to 250-300 for ones in really nice condition still.

I just want a pipe that sounds great. Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I need a pipe that is good all around, because I do anything from tight woods trails, to riding big open fields and going fast.

The Toomey does lack some low end grunt. A timing advance would help bring the power on sooner. Also rechambering the head helps as well. I like the power delivery of the pipe. It has a smooth transition, and hits really nice at about 1/2 throttle where you tend to keep it on trails and such. Using the clutch or down shifting gets you right back to the power if you need the low end pull.
I've also heard good things about the FMF. But they will fall off up top. But at that point your already flying, and how much faster do you really need to go. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Iwantablaster
personally I think the Toomey is worth every penny of 400, but when I really like something I can be very bias. The only pipes I've ever ridden on a Blaster is stock, FMF and of course my Toomey. I ride mostly tight trails and find the power perfect combined with boyesen rad valve. Although I would like to try the DMC after all the talk about how awesome it is on here.

Reactions: Iwantablaster
good and cheap are 2 things that rarely go together. thankfully we have a thing called ebay and with patience (checking recently posted multiple times a day) you will find a great pipe at a great price.