HElP!!! Lowering kits

Depending upon the type of lowering kit it may possible but I wouldn't recommend doing it. What are your reasons for wanting to raise it? It will greatly increase your chances of roll overs and accidents!

A far safer alternative would be to get larger tires to increase ground clearance.

Yes there a several longer shocks that could be used like a banshee shock but it won't give you a huge height difference. Anything other then that I wouldn't recommend doing unless you have extended a arms because only after you go wider will it be safer and stable enough to go taller.

By far the easiest and safest way to get that extra ground clearance would be larger tires:). Its a common problem but there really isn't a good way around it.

i forgot if you ever bought a blaster?
did you buy a blaster or still researching?
lowering a blaster would be for streets in my opinion.

I bought one from my friend for $900. It has a pro circuit pipe, it is bored to a 240, and Ito hole shots on the rear. I don't want it lowered. I do a lot of rocky trail riding.

Max. bore is 68.25 with a stock cylinder, that's about 204cc:p NOT 240cc lol
Or does it have a big-bore sleeve ?

Well there isnt really a way to know unless you take the cylinder head off and measure the bore. should be around 72-73 mm

Buying larger tires will give you the cheapest clearance. Next option is making it wider with a-arms is the next. also upgrading shocks at the same time

Just 1 more question. Does anyone know where to get a full toomey b1 exhaust system? I have checked eBay and didn't find any.
Yes directly from Toomey. Or keep an eye out on eBay, they pop up time to time.

I run their bare finish setup which was cheaper than there chrome finish.

i have 21" in the front and 22" in the back on mine cause my other tires are bald and with the 3" spacers it does really good in the woods