HELLO

Cadillac nice we have a place over in Lake city about 20 min away. and jackson is on my way up kinda. lol Oscoda your over by bull gap not a bad area to ride

do you ride there in lack city at all im very familiar with the area, i grew up and spent my whole 21 years in lake city cadillac, and mcbain all within 15 min of eachother, i just put the final touches on my blaster, i was laid up all winter working on it and im ready to ride, my yard cant take anymore abuse. if at all you come up here to ride pm me, i would love to have someone show me something and not be the one leading. there is some real nice small gravel pits around cadillac too, i could show you.

yeah we ride up there all the time you will have to come out to the cabin or we can head over that way. always down for new places to ride. i will send you a pm when i am heading up and i will shoot u a phone #.

I live in Britton, MI its about 20 minets south of Ann Arbor or 10 minets fron dundee where cebelas is at. If anyone wants to get some people to ride pm me.

I also have a-lot of good places and we are aloud to ride on the road. I'v got pulled over 1 time by the animal control witch I guess can to do nothing but i didnt argu. he just tolde me to go home. and anouther time by the state police and I whiped into a enpty corn feild and he rolled his window down and pointed at me and laughed.

I also have paddles if anyones going up to silver lake pm me too.

Zach D.

This weekend is bad for me.. well most of them are.. I only have 1 of every 3 weekends off, so on the weekends I work our trips turn out to be short ones. I am up for a good riding trip soon though.

I live in Lansing and can fully attest to the fact that there is no where to ride around here that isnt private land. My parents have a cottage about forty five minutes north west of lansing but really the only thing to ride up there are the back dirt road's which is only fun for about an hour. Any ideas of good places to go kind of close to Lansing that's good for a day trip