Hello From NE Ohio Ima noob here.

Norm43920

Feb 11, 2010
Ohio
Hello the name is Norm. Im currently living in my home state of Ohio. Been riding for about 7 years on and off. Just Picked up a 96 Blaster off Craigs list for 700 Bux. Running Strong so far. I:I I have been threw a few different Quads and Bikes in the past years but nothing seems to be as much fun as a Yamaha Blaster for me. We Ride mainly Yellow Creek, The Forbidin Zone (wellsville ohio) and BrushCreek . If your ever in the area send a message ! I was happy to stumble upon this forum while searching for parts. I have found forums to be a great way to get help and advise and make new friends as well. So i look forward to sharing my progress with you folks. Thanks for having me. Norm

Welcome to the forum. Ya lots of ohio on here, not sure if any are your way. Where you ride brushcreek? I ride it all the time but it goes a long ways. I usually hit it about Lynx Ohio and on from there.

Thanks for the welcomes .. :D
Salensville is one place we goto get into brush creek. Im always looking for new spots. I hear there is some places near Columbus Ohio to ride as well. Im waitin on a new truck before i make that kinda trip lol

Thanks for the welcomes .. :D
Salensville is one place we goto get into brush creek. Im always looking for new spots. I hear there is some places near Columbus Ohio to ride as well. Im waitin on a new truck before i make that kinda trip lol

hey here in ashtabula ohio we got some sweeeet spots.

My Pap said ashtabula had some ridding spots. He goes fishing up that way. That far from youngstown or Akron?

Nice. I love climbing hills. One of the main reasons i goto Yellow creek. They have a nice climb called Scooby Doo . You see everything down there Quads, Bikes ,ATV's, ATC'c , Jacked up Trucks, Buggies... MAN I cant wait till this dang snow melts and turns into mudd :D LOL

Thanks :D My wife i on her way to NJ right now. She is going to drop my lil girls off to here mom for a week .. She is right out side of philly.

Nice. I love climbing hills. One of the main reasons i goto Yellow creek. They have a nice climb called Scooby Doo . You see everything down there Quads, Bikes ,ATV's, ATC'c , Jacked up Trucks, Buggies... MAN I cant wait till this dang snow melts and turns into mudd :D LOL

when the snow melts come to bula and ride with me and all my riding pals. 2 blasters a 400ex and a honda recon.

Sounds good to me bro. My best friend is in the market for a blaster and his wife has a LT230 lol We like to get dirty :D

Lol Im noticing this ! Almost 3/4 of the people Ive talked to here are Ohio'ns I also just read some Ohio ATV Laws and Regulations "Ohio ranks 15th in the nation for ATV accidents. Yearly, an estimated 40,000 emergency-room cases are reported nationwide;" Guess were good at something here LMAO !!

For sure bro ! By the time this dang snow melts We should have our new truck and have no problems takin a drive :) Im hauling my beast in the wifes Grand Caravan lmao

alrighty haha. i cant wait till its warm again. my blasty was built over this winter so i havent really had time to test her out at all.

Mine is still new to me. So im hoping I can keep it in order till its actually ridding time lol Im still taking it easy on it either way the trails are closed due to snow and the mudd is rock solid lol