hello fellow Blaster fans

Yamahafan88

Sep 3, 2010
Illinois
Just got my Blaster a few weeks ago. Its a 96 Blaster. I got it for $450 of my hard earned money. Ill tell you it was well worth it. I had to fix a few minor things after I bought it, but no biggy. It runs good, although i get crap all the time from my friends as they are Honda riders and they say it sounds like a weedwacker. Oh well i love it and have a lot of plans for it when i get time.

welcome to te greatest bestest most wonderful place to find new ways to spend more of your hard erned money tell ya the first thing you get a new exhaust first dont tell your friends people said mine sounded like a weed waker all the time then i got my new exhaust and everyone thought i was someone else on a 125 or 250 never heard hudack let me take that weedwacker for a ride again goodtimes goodtimes

Is that it in your avatar?

It already has 10" rear rims and some sort of exhaust on it.

As sawtooth said, you can take a 400EX with some serious performance parts (check out the for sale section there's always some goodies floating around in there) but you're probably going to have to be happy sticking right beside a 450R. You can be proud that your $450 quad can keep up with a several thousand dollar bike though!

Thanks, I hope so. I'm up against a 400ex and a 450r. so idk haha. The 400ex i can maybe take? or probably not?

with my mods i outrun slighly modded 400ex's with ease, never tried a 450 but im not thinkin so lol :eek: BUT it gives them something to think about I:I I:I have fun man!

Is that it in your avatar?

It already has 10" rear rims and some sort of exhaust on it.

As sawtooth said, you can take a 400EX with some serious performance parts (check out the for sale section there's always some goodies floating around in there) but you're probably going to have to be happy sticking right beside a 450R. You can be proud that your $450 quad can keep up with a several thousand dollar bike though!

Yeah that is it in my avatar, with me ridin :) its got the aftermarket rims in the rear they are k claws i believe. The exhaust is a DG. Ill put some more pics up on my photo album so you guys can check it out.
The shifting on it is kinda funny tho. Its real hard to get it in neutral. It feels like the clutch lever isent pulling the clutch open enough for the gears to switch well or somthing. I changed the oil yesterday in it and i noticed some metal pieces all over the end of the bottom oil cap so i hope the gears aren't going out..