Hello everyone

iam2pro4u

Feb 19, 2009
Hi my names Mark. I just recently purchased a blaster for another toy. The guy didnt know to much about it he didnt even know what year it was.. Got it for $600. Only problem was he said the clutch was slipping so bad the bike didnt even move when in gear. So i took it apart once home and in the garage and someone had the pressure plate adjusted so far out it wasnt even engaging the pressure plate to the clutch disks. Adjusted it and put it back together and it runs great. Starts first kick everytime. Had brand new holeshots on the rear. Supposely it has been rebuilt and bored. reeds exc... I was very suprised at how quick this lil bike is. It will lift the wheels thru first 2nd and 3rd at wot. Another friend of mine has a blaster jetted and dg exhaust and mine beats his by like 6 bikes. What all would you guys say would have to be done to make this as fast as it seems. Its faster then a 660 raptor i used to have. Although its still not much of a match for my lt500. But neways what all could possibly be done to this thing to make it this quick?

pipes

get a pipe, fmf and toomeys are good all around pipes but but if ur want one with most power go for a Lrd, or a dyno pipe then get the oil injection block and premix you gasI:I

Last edited:
It already has an fmf pipe. Oil injection is already blocked and gas is mixed. But what ratio do you guys suggest?

blocking off the oil injection just helps with reliablity.

if your blaster is fast then a 660r then that sucker is pretty modded well at least the motor...

Yea it is no lie. IT really shocked me at how fast this lil thing really is. It had me so tempted to take it apart to see what all has been done. But mise well leave it alone untill i need to go digging into it.