hello everyone I got few ?'s

FSH4FUN

Sep 20, 2010
New Hampshire
Hello everyone I am looking at getting a 95 blaster and could use any advice you guys have about them any problems to look for thank-you in advance Rob

not much to em really, just check and see if it runs first off lol, then look for cracks in the frame and jb weld on the cases. what you gonna pay for it??

Bearings go bad over time. You might want to wiggle the front wheels and suspension. The wheel will wiggle on the spindle if the bearing is bad. Tierod ends and balljoints wear out too. Try to wiggle the rear axle in the carrier, the rear wheel bearings go out fairly often. Examine the chain, see if it is loose but the adjustmnet is all the way out, indicates a new chain is needed. All of these are normal wear items and don't cost a lot to fix, but you can use them to knock the price down.

Thanks for the advice I trading a pistol for it Just been sitting round collecting dust think I said 300-350for it 2 years ago so I thought was decent trade. I picking it up Wednesday ill let you know what it looks like