heel guards and the plastic pieces that snap into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sicivicdude

Apr 7, 2010
North Carolina
I'm looking for stock heel guards and the black plastic pieces that snap down into them. I have pegs and made a set of heel guards but they still don't fill in the fender... I want the correct stuff to fit the fender.

I'm willing to give someone a giant ball of belly button lint, perhaps some old scuffed up Matchbox cars, or maybe even a few dollars for them. I don't know, tell me what you want out of your heel guards and I'll see what I can scrape up (I hope you're leaning towads the belly button lint) but I have cash (on paypal) on standby just in case you're not a fan of belly button lint.

i have the stock heel gaurds up for sale but the shipping is going to be high as im in canada. shipping alone will be prolly $20-$25 but if you want them there yours.

yes i do, i would have to find them downstairs or in the garage but i do have them i remember taking them off. the heel gaurds themself are a bit rusty, could use a gd sanding/painting.

rtaylor, I might be interested if you can put your hands on all 4 pieces.

Speedemon, if your buddy has those plastics, see if you can get your hands on those. If not, let me know so I can paypal rtaylor.

... give me the guys what? That post didn't make any sense.

Rtaylor said he's going to check about shipping across the border. I don't really want to pay a few bucks for a part and $50 for shipping if I can help it. I still am really interested in stock heel guards and plastic pieces though.

I have these. The on top still snaps in but the one on the bottom is broke as you can see where it snaps the piece is still on the heel gaurd but its hard plastic so you could still use them. $25 shipped.

aellef.jpg

Speedemon, did you get those plastic pieces from the guy?

YBM, I'm going to try and get a set that's not broken. If noone has a set that isn't broken I may take you up on your offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.