Heel Guard Help

BGATZ

Jun 29, 2011
CT
snapped the black heel guard completely off today people on ebay are crazy asking for 100 is there any metal ones i can buy somewhere or is there and easy way to make some i dont want to change the metal part where the foot goes though

I think the raptor 350 are a direct replacement and bolt right up but I am sure someone who knows better will chime in or you could try searching the forum to see.

i run yfz's on my black bike, takes a small metal bracket for the top mount on each side

seems the rappy 250/350 gauds are getting scarce ?, but any yami sport quad heels will work.........
(be sure they include the metal rod framework behind the plastic, i've seen some on there without it)

Yamaha Yfz450 YFZ 450 Raptor 700 Set Of Heel Guards With Bracket Base | eBay

08 Yamaha Raptor 700 Heel Guards Plastic | eBay

09 Yamaha Raptor 700 Heel Guards Plastic | eBay

07 Yamaha YFM 700 700R Raptor Left Right Heel Guards Set #15 | eBay

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no aftermarket ones available i dont want to loose the metal part where the black part connects

Make them out of sheet metal! I love mine!

IMG_20121125_160239_zps1d3da7a6.jpg

You can buy a new one from yamaha for 35 bucks + the outrageous shipping most sites charge. That price was from mrcycles.com which i looked at earlier today because i need a new one too.

i had 100 dollar gift card so i broke that and my grab bar so i got both for free shipping was free guard was 43 dollars

A set sold on eBay for over 100 last week.

Yea, I was watching that one. I have a local indie shop check on a new set awhile back. He told me about $75 for a set. When I saw those sale I thought that maybe they has since been discontinued, so I had him call and check and they are still available.

As soon as my Nerf, foot peg, heel guard combo comes in for my 450 comes in the mail I am going to put the stocks on the Blaster, I will post pics and let you know.