heeeeeellllpppp

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
A brotha out!!!! After a chain of mishaps tonight with my lt250r.. the carb to reed boot ripped in half!!!! I need one asap...motor is a 89 if it matters...

Went rippin my trails with a buddy on his can am 800.. hit a corner and threw the biggest roost ever.. next corner same thing then chain jumped off.. putted back to the garage and tightened it.. took my daughter for a idle in 1st ride...dropped her off ripped it to clear it oit then bam no throttle ... cable popped out of the slide.. fixed that.. went to tighten carb and the boot ripped in half.. so here i sit with a down machine :(

A brotha out!!!! After a chain of mishaps tonight with my lt250r.. the carb to reed boot ripped in half!!!! I need one asap...motor is a 89 if it matters...

Went rippin my trails with a buddy on his can am 800.. hit a corner and threw the biggest roost ever.. next corner same thing then chain jumped off.. putted back to the garage and tightened it.. took my daughter for a idle in 1st ride...dropped her off ripped it to clear it oit then bam no throttle ... cable popped out of the slide.. fixed that.. went to tighten carb and the boot ripped in half.. so here i sit with a down machine :(

They're real prone to ripping (and haven't been made OEM in 20 years) so they're $$$$$$$$$ used....

Last edited by a moderator:
POS lt my son just got has a piece of radiator hose. I don't think those hump hose would be ideal, but bet carb would slide nice in it. Maybe straigt section?

Jist caled my local suzuki dealer.. i call the piece i need the intake manifold.. there book.calls.it the intake pipe.... ether way they can get me a brand new one for 63 bucks.. a bit more than i want to spend but i guess it would last another 20 years